LFG 2004: non-pre-registered participants

Ash Asudeh asudeh at csli.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 28 08:51:46 UTC 2004

(Apologies if this mail does not apply to you)

Dear LFGers,

If you are intending to come to the LFG 2004 conference but have not
pre-registered or contacted me or Ida Toivonen, please note the following:

A. Please let me know if you intend to go on the pre-conference walk.
   This is important for transportation arrangements.

B. Please let me know if you intend to attend the dinner.
   This is important in order to give the restaurant precise numbers.

Information about both of these activities can be found at:
http://www-lfg.stanford.edu/lfg/lfg2004/activities/

Thanks,
Ash