LFG05 NEWS

Victoria Rosén victoria at UIB.NO
Mon Apr 4 16:04:18 UTC 2005

Dear colleagues,

The detailed program for the LFG05 conference in Bergen in
July will be published on our website at the end of April.
In the meantime, we would like to inform you of the following:

Before the conference there will be preconference activities
on both Saturday July 16 (hiking in the Bergen mountains)
and Sunday July 17 (an excursion).  More details about both
events will be announced later.

After the conference there will be a tutorial by Josef van
Genabith: "Treebank-Based Rapid Induction of Wide-Coverage
Lexical-Functional Grammar Resources".  The tutorial is
scheduled for Thursday July 21 from 9 a.m. to 12 noon.

The conference website http://ling.uib.no/lfg05 has been
updated accordingly.  There you will also find an abstract
for the tutorial.

We hope to see you in Bergen in July.

For the organizing committee,
Victoria Rosén