predicate adjectives and such

Rachael Anconetani rachael at rachaelrocks.com
Sun Apr 10 03:30:52 UTC 2005

Hello!
    I am working on my MA Applied Linguistics at Biola University and am new the world of LFG.  I am looking for papers and articles on predicate adjectives, locatives and nominals for a paper I am writing in my syntax class, but have located very few through our university library or through Google.  I searched the archives and found the discussion of adjectives from Sept 1997 that was started by Miriam Butt re:the parallel grammar development project.  I have also searched through the bibliography from the Stanford LFG site, but, again, didn't find much.  Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks much, Rachael Anconetani

Let me explain.  No, that will take too long; let me sum-up.
~Inigo Montoya