new secretary-treasurer for ILFGA

Mary Dalrymple mary.dalrymple at LINGUISTICS-PHILOLOGY.OXFORD.AC.UK
Sun Jan 9 13:38:48 UTC 2005

The Executive Committee is happy to announce that Aaron Broadwell will be
taking up the duties of Secretary-Treasurer of ILFGA.  We are all very
grateful to Aaron for being willing to take this on.

We also want to extend our appreciation to Tracy Holloway King for the
tremendous amount of work she has done as Secretary-Treasurer of ILFGA from
the beginning, including setting up the bank account, securing ILFGA's status
as a charitable/educational organization and dealing with the US federal
bureaucracy, collecting ILFGA contributions, and arranging student funding at
LFG conferences.  For anyone who has done any behind-the-scenes work for
ILFGA, it is clear that the organization wouldn't exist today without her hard
work.  Thanks, Tracy!