Nominations for the Executive Committee of ILFGA

George Aaron Broadwell g.broadwell at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 9 17:31:59 UTC 2007

Dear colleagues,

Two members of our Executive Committee, Bjarne Oersnes and Ida Toivonen,
will be completing their terms of office this year, and we will be electing
their successors.

The nominating committee has proposed the following nominees for the
Executive Committee:

Miriam Butt
Joan Bresnan

At this point, the membership of ILFGA is invited to submit additional
nominations.   The call for additional nominations will close on June 1, and
ballots will be prepared and sent by e-mail to the membership on June 15.

Please submit additional nominations to me and I will forward them to the
Nominating Committee.

Thank you,

George Aaron Broadwell
Secretary-Treasurer
International Lexical-Functional Grammar Association
http://www-lfg.stanford.edu/lfg/ilfga/