LFG 2008 - First call for papers (revised)

Helge Lodrup helge.lodrup at ILN.UIO.NO
Thu Nov 1 12:48:22 UTC 2007

The story is a short one; it was recently decided by the Executive
Committee of the International Lexical Functional Grammar Association.

The idea is to give as many people as possible a chance to present their
work, and, as Rachel says, it seems to be standard at conferences.

Best, Helge (Lødrup)