Humor about lexicalism

Yehuda N. Falk msyfalk at mscc.huji.ac.il
Tue Sep 4 12:31:06 UTC 2007

In case you haven't seen this, I thought you might appreciate this article
from Speculative Grammarian, the journal of "satirical linguistics". It is
entitled "The Lexicalist Agenda: Exposing the Myths", and I thought it was
really funny.

http://specgram.com/CLIII.1/07.snodgrass.lexicalist.html

Enjoy!

--
                            Yehuda N. Falk
              Associate Professor, Department of English
                        msyfalk at mscc.huji.ac.il
      Personal Web Site    http://pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il/~msyfalk/
     Departmental Web Site    http://atar.mscc.huji.ac.il/~english/

"And because, in all the galaxy, they had found nothing more precious
than  Mind,  they  encouraged  its dawning  everywhere.  They  became
farmers  in the  fields of stars;  they  sowed,  and  sometimes  they
reaped."
--Arthur C. Clarke, 2001: A Space Odyssey