problem with old EasyChair cookies

Martin Forst mforst at parc.com
Mon Feb 9 06:26:57 UTC 2009

Hello,

with the deadline for LFG09 approaching and several people complaining
about problems to submit to EasyChair, I think it is time for a short
notice to all potential authors: What seems to be going on is that old
EasyChair cookies (e.g. from last year) get into the way of the new
EasyChair setup. So if you cannot log into EasyChair as an author for
LFG09 although you follow the correct link
(http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?=LFG09), please delete your
cookies and follow the link again. Note that you have to be registered
as an EasyChair user, but registering for EasyChair shouldn't be a problem.

I hope this helps in preventing more frustrated attempts to submit
something to the upcoming LFG conference!

Regards,

Martin

--
Martin Forst