ILFGA mailing list

Tracy Holloway King tracyhollowayking at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 16:35:56 UTC 2009

Hi,

     We have discovered that the Stanford list server has changed the
email sign up for ILFGA.  I just sent out a message to the current
ILFGA list with the new (un)subscribe information.  If you do not
receive a copy, then you should resubscribe to the ILFGA list by
sending an email to:

ilfga-members-join at lists.stanford.edu

    My apologies for the inconvenience.

    Tracy Holloway King

PS: As a reminder, the ILFGA mailing list is used for ILFGA official
business, such as elections, while this list, the LFG list, is used
for general discussion of topics of interest to the LFG community.

--
Natural Language Engineering | Microsoft  Search | +1 415 848-7276
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tracyhollowayking