draft for comments: Clitic tripling in LFG

Estigarribia, Bruno estigarr at EMAIL.UNC.EDU
Thu Dec 1 17:31:39 UTC 2011

Hello all:

I just finished a first draft of a paper analyzing clitic doubling (one clitic, one coreferential direct object in the same clause) and clitic tripling (one clitic, two coreferential direct objects) in Spanish, within LFG. I presented part of this work at the last Hispanic Linguistics Symposium, and I would like to submit it to Journal of Linguistics in the Winter (Jan-Feb). I would be very grateful if any of you with an interest in these and similar phenomena (Split NPs, apposition, information structure) would take a look and give me comments on this before I prepare it for submission. (I need to fix formatting, glosses, numbering, etc., and typeset it in LaTex, but the content is there).
Any and all comments much appreciated and thanks!
Bruno

Bruno Estigarribia
Assistant Professor of Spanish, Department of Romance Languages and Literatures
Research Assistant Professor of Psychology, Cognitive Science Program
Investigator, Carolina Institute for Developmental Disabilities
Dey Hall, Room 332
estigarr at email.unc.edu<mailto:estigarr at email.unc.edu>
917-348-8162