LFG 2013

Rachel Nordlinger racheln at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Sep 14 10:28:06 UTC 2011

Dear friends of LFG,

The Executive Committee of the International Lexical-Functional Grammar Association is pleased to announce that the 2013 LFG conference will be held in Debrecen, Hungary.

This year we had two strong proposals for hosting the LFG 2013 conference, and it was took some deliberation before the Executive Committee could choose between them. However, we are very pleased with our decision, and would like to encourage you all to consider coming to Debrecen in 2013 for what is bound to be another great LFG conference.

ILFGA is exceptionally grateful to the individuals and institutions that have offered to host the LFG conference.  We offer our apologies to the institutions whose proposals we were unable to accept, and hope that they will consider offering again another time!

Rachel Nordlinger
On behalf of the Executive Committee
International Lexical-Functional Grammar Association
--

Dr. Rachel Nordlinger
Senior Lecturer, Linguistics