Chuck Fillmore wins ACL's lifetime achievement award

Tracy Holloway King tracyhollowayking at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 11 02:17:18 UTC 2012

Hello,

      The Association of Computational LInguistics has just awarded
Chuck Fillmore a lifetime achievement award!   His award speech has
been recorded and once the link is available, I will distribute it to
the list since it is interesting and relevant to the LFG audience,
whether working on theoretical linguistics, grammar engineering and
computational linguistics, or corpus and resource creation.

    Please join me in congratulating Chuck on behalf of the LFG community.

    Thanks,
    Tracy

--
Principal Product Manager | Query Services | eBay
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tracyhollowayking