New program committee member

Rachel Nordlinger racheln at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Thu Jul 26 07:29:27 UTC 2012

Dear ILFGA members,

On behalf of the Executive Committee, I am pleased to report that Anna Kibort will join the ILFGA Program Committee.  Anna will work with Dag Haug, replacing Mary Dalrymple, whose term is completed.

We wish to express our deep appreciation to Mary Dalrymple for her work on the committee over the last two years, which resulted in fantastic programs at both the Hong Kong and Bali LFG Conferences.

Best,

Rachel Nordlinger
On behalf of the Executive Committee
International Lexical-Functional Grammar Association
--

Dr. Rachel Nordlinger
Senior Lecturer, Linguistics