Access to the answer key to Falk's textbook

Carnie, Andrew H - (carnie) carnie at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Mon Oct 1 11:03:52 UTC 2012

Colleagues,

We were all saddened by the loss of our friend and colleague Yehuda a few months ago, but now I find myself in an additional bind. I've mislaid my password to access the answer key of Yehuda's textbook, and the only way to access it looks to be to email him. Can anyone help me, can someone let me know what the password is? (off the listserv of course). My students are turning in their first assignment is due this week and I don't work in LFG enough to be entirely confident of my own answers.

Best,