satisfiability of (f FEATURE) =/= VALUE in coordination?

John.Maxwell at PARC.COM John.Maxwell at PARC.COM
Tue Oct 16 16:39:21 UTC 2012

Hi Adam,

(f CASE) ~= ACC is NOT SATISFIED in this case.  In effect, the
distribution gets wide-scope relative to the negation.  This seems to fit
the linguistic facts better than giving the negation wide scope.

Cheers,

John