Plagirism again, please join the discussion on research gate

Stuart Robinson stuartprobinson1 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 3 19:30:09 UTC 2014

The issue for me is that all of this is off topic. Can we please confine
this list to discussion of LFG? If you want to discuss plagiarism, I'm sure
there's a mailing list for that. But it's not this one.