New ILFGA mailing list: Join now

Tracy Holloway King tracyhollowayking at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 31 19:49:57 UTC 2014

Hi,

      We are retiring the previous ILFGA mailing list effective
immediately.   To join the new list, go to:

and follow the instructions at the bottom of the page.

      If you are receiving this email, you probably want to be an ILFGA
member.   You need to be an ILFGA member in order to vote in the elections
and to nominate candidates for ILFGA.

      If you have any issues subscribing to the new ILFGA list, please let
me know immediately so that we can fix them for everyone.   Many thanks to
Stanford for hosting the previous list and to Uni Konstanz for taking this
on.

      Thank you,
      Tracy

--
Director of Engineering | Refinements and Universal Search | Search Science
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tracyhollowayking