Plagirism again, please join the discussion on research gate

Dorothee Beermann dorothee.beermann at NTNU.NO
Sun Mar 30 12:24:38 UTC 2014

Hi all,

After Stefan's posts there seems to be no doubt that this is a case
of plagiarism. Discussions of the case, and the presentation of evidence
add to
reveal a case of serious academic misconduct, which if pursued might
have serious consequences for -------------.

I therefore not only thank Stefan, but also Valia for this discussion

It seems to me that ----------------  university is the right
institution to look into this case.

Dorothee

PS. I can not detect a gender issue.

Dear Valia, and colleagues,

--
Dr. Dorothee Beermann, Associate Professor
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)

Visit: Paviljong Fotballbanen*128b, Dragvoll, NO-7049
Tel.:    +47 73 596525
E-mail:  dorothee.beermann at ntnu.no

Homepage:http://www.ntnu.no/ansatte/dorothee.beermann
TypeCraft:http://typecraft.org/tc2wiki/User:Dorothee_Beermann