[LFG] DiGS17 and FWAV2 - Deadline for abstracts is December 1

Höskuldur Þráinsson hoski at hi.is
Sun Nov 23 14:54:46 UTC 2014

Good morning/afternoon/evening (whatever the case may be)

This is just to remind you that the deadline for submitting abstracts for

The 17th Diachronic Generative Syntax conference, DiGS17  (Univ. of Iceland, Reykjavík, May 29-31)

and

The Second Workshop on Formal Ways of Analyzing Variation, FWAV2 (Univ. of Iceland, Reykjavík, May 28)

is just a week from now. We had announced November 30 as the deadline, but since that is a Sunday
we have decided to also accept abstracts that are submitted Monday December 1. The thanksgivers
in the US who do not manage to send their abstract before this coming Thursday will thus  have a second chance
on Monday December 1.

For all further information consult our web page

http://conference.hi.is/digs17/

All the best,

Höski

--