Second edition of Lexical-Functional Syntax 2: Index suggestions?

Ash Asudeh Ash.Asudeh at CARLETON.CA
Wed Sep 10 18:07:53 UTC 2014

Dear list members

We are currently preparing the second edition of ‘Lexical-Functional Syntax’ and would like to augment the index. Could we ask list members who have recently used the book to send us suggestions for index entries that are absent from the index of the 1st edition* but which could usefully be included in the second edition?

Please send suggestions to me directly.

Best,
Ash

(also on behalf of Joan Bresnan, Ida Toivonen and Steve Wechsler)

* Joan Bresnan. 2001. Lexical-Functional Syntax. Blackwell.