[LFG] Spring 2015 PARGRAM meeting and INESS workshop, Warsaw, 2–6 February 2015

Adam Przepiorkowski adamp at ipipan.waw.pl
Fri Jan 23 22:39:35 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Please find enclosed below the programme of the 3-day PARGRAM meeting
combined with the 2-day INESS workshop.  More information is available at:

https://pargram.b.uib.no/meetings/spring-2015-meeting-in-warsaw/

We still have a slot or two available, so let me and Miriam Butt know if
you'd like to present.  Also, let me know if you'd like to take part in
the meeting and are not listed at that web page (to estimate the room
size and the amount of coffee needed).

All best,

Adam P.

Monday, 2 February 2015 – INESS Day 1:

• 10:00–11:30 Introduction to INESS
• COFFEE BREAK
• 12:00–13:30 Parsing, disambiguation and search
• LUNCH BREAK
• 14:30–16:00 Comments, issue tracking and administration
• COFFEE BREAK
• 16:30–18:00 Parallel treebanks
              Import and export
• INESS-SPONSORED DINNER

Tuesday, 3 February 2015 – PARGRAM Day 1:

• 10:00–10:45 Lionel Clément:
              XLFG
• 10:45–11:30 Panagiotis Minos:
              A New LFG Parser
• COFFEE BREAK
• 12:00–12:45 Sebastian Sulger:
              State of the XLE at Konstanz
• 12:45–13:30 Alina Wróblewska:
              Dealing with FRAGMENTS of Polish
• LUNCH BREAK
• 14:30–16:00 ParGramBank / comparison of PARGRAM structures 1
• COFFEE BREAK
• 16:30–18:00 ParGramBank / comparison of PARGRAM structures 2

Wednesday, 4 February 2015 – PARGRAM Day 2:

• 10:00–10:45 Tibor Laczkó:
              Negation in Hungarian
• 10:45–11:30 Stella Markantonatou:
              The Development of the Modern Greek Grammar
• COFFEE BREAK
• 12:00–12:45 Sebastian Sulger:
              NV Complex Predicates in the Urdu Grammar
• 12:45–13:30 Agnieszka Patejuk:
              Converting a Polish Valence Dictionary to XLE
• LUNCH BREAK
• 14:30–16:00 ParGramBank / comparison of PARGRAM structures 3
• COFFEE BREAK
• 16:30–18:00 ParGramBank / comparison of PARGRAM structures 4

Thursday, 5 February 2015 – PARGRAM Day 3:

• 10:00–10:45 Mark-Matthias Zymla:
              XLE/XFR for Common Ground Modeling
• 10:45–11:30 Wojciech Jaworski, Adam Przepiórkowski:
              Towards Semantic Parsing with XLE
• COFFEE BREAK
• 12:00–12:45 Anna Kibort:
              Passive morphology and the lexicon
• 12:45–13:30 TBA
• LUNCH BREAK
• 14:30–16:00 ParGramBank / comparison of PARGRAM structures 5
• COFFEE BREAK
• 16:30–18:00 ParGramBank / comparison of PARGRAM structures 6
• DINNER

Friday, 6 February 2015 – INESS Day 2:

• COFFEE BREAK
• 12:00–13:30 Phrase alignment in parallel treebanks
• LUNCH BREAK
• 14:30–16:00 Annotator sets and interannotator agreement
              Prune parsing
• COFFEE BREAK
• 16:30–18:00 Questions and discussion

Adam Przepiórkowski                          ˈadam ˌpʃɛpjurˈkɔfskʲi
http://clip.ipipan.waw.pl/ ____ Computational Linguistics in Poland
http://jlm.ipipan.waw.pl/ ___________ Journal of Language Modelling
http://zil.ipipan.waw.pl/ ____________ Linguistic Engineering Group
http://nkjp.pl/ _________________________ National Corpus of Polish