[LFG] Short deactivation of the list for technical reasons

Damir Cavar damir at linguistlist.org
Thu Oct 22 15:11:38 UTC 2015

Dear LFG-list members,

we will switch the LFG list to the Emergency mode for about one hour. This means that you will not be able to disseminate emails in realtime. If you send a message to the list, it will be buffered and only forwarded after we switch it back to normal operation mode.

This is necessary to avoid file and archive conflicts while we are cleaning up the mailbox and archive of the list. This has nothing to do with the LINGUIST List listserv server or other services, just the content of the LFG-list and its archive.

This activation of the emergency mode will happen at exactly 11:30 EST and the list will be put back into normal mode latest by 12:30 EST, if things work out as expected. :-)

Thanks and
best wishes

Damir

--
Support the LINGUIST List with a donation:
http://linguistlist.org/donation/

Damir Cavar
Indiana University - Dept. of Linguistics
Moderator of The LINGUIST List
http://linguistlist.org/people/damir_cavar.html