[LFG] List up and question on feature codes

Damir Cavar damir at linguistlist.org
Thu Oct 22 16:25:06 UTC 2015

Hi everybody,

welcome back to the LFG-list. I hope everything works fine again.

As for feature codes:

We are working on morphologies for an LFG-parser and would like to get
some overview on the recommended codes for features. We are using for
example Foma and other FST-based environments for the morphologies, and
would invest in coding for example an LFG-type of parser ourselves (in
fact we are already investing). If we would want to stay compatible with
for example Pargram or other standards, we would consider these
documents relevant, right?

http://ling.uni-konstanz.de/pages/xle/doc/PargramStarterGrammar/starternotes.html

http://ling.uni-konstanz.de/pages/xle/doc/PargramStarterGrammar/common.features.lfg

Are there more specifications and recommendations? Anything on linking
with some ontologies (GOLD or ISOCat) or some other type of Semantic Web
resource?

Thanks a lot!

Damir