[LFG] European Literacy Network - survey

Cotos, Elena [G COL] ecotos at iastate.edu
Tue Jan 31 14:03:50 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,
If you work with or are aware of tools that support writing and instruction, I would like to encourage you (on behalf of Christian Rapp) to take this short survey.
Thank you!
Elena

Apologies for cross-posting.

Within WG 3 of European Literacy Network (http://www.is1401eln.eu/en/working-groups/working-group-3/) we are researching the various software tools available that support writing and its instruction (e.g. automated writing assessment, automated feedback tools, intelligent tutoring systems etc.). Currently we are undertaking a review of existing tools, but are not sure if we are aware of all of them.

Therefore, we would kindly ask for your support: If you are aware of any tools that support academic writing please post its name and link on this site https://goo.gl/forms/kkj3zlttKqNKlSJg2 . We are focusing on tools used within the Higher Education context (or transition between secondary and tertiary), L1 L2 or both, commercial and non-commercial. Out of scope are tools that only support generic writing (collaborative or otherwise) such as MS Word, Google Docs etc.

If you are interested in the results or perhaps wish to join this research please indicate as such on the following page.
Furthermore, please pass on to survey to anyone who you think might be interested

Link to survey on Google forms: https://goo.gl/forms/kkj3zlttKqNKlSJg2

Many thanks in advance,
ELN WG3!
(Contact Christian.Rapp at gmx.net<mailto:Christian.Rapp at gmx.net>)

Elena Cotos
Assistant Professor, Applied Linguistics & Technology
   Department of English
   317 Ross Hall
Director, Center for Communication Excellence
   Graduate College
   1137 Pearson Hall
Phone: 515-294-1958<tel:515-294-1958>
E-mail: ecotos at iastate.edu<mailto:ecotos at iastate.edu>