[LFG] [HPSG-L] The end of lexicalism

Tibor Kiss tibor at linguistics.rub.de
Thu Jul 20 08:21:01 UTC 2017

Well,

he is surely not the first one. Isn't Hagit Borer's trilogy all up against lexicalism? To me lexicalism is the linguistic equivalent of bureaucracy – possibly inevitable, but mostly boring.

Best

T.

Prof. Dr. Tibor Kiss, Sprachwissenschaftliches Institut
Ruhr-Universität Bochum D-44780 Bochum
Office: +49-234-322-5114