[LFG] LFG bibliography

Arnold, Doug doug at essex.ac.uk
Wed Feb 20 10:25:23 UTC 2019

Dear Helga

The LFG pages have moved from Essex to Konstanz, and the biblio should be accessible via the LFG pages there at  http://ling.uni-konstanz.de/pages/home/lfg (the Essex page re-directs there) but I can’t find it there.

I’m sure Jessi, who is in charge of the pages in Konstanz, will sort it out when she realises something has gone wrong. In the meantime, I have a possibly out-of-date version on Dropbox if you are in a hurry:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ma7awxtxfhj8rbe/AADsfilXn1Gl3ZU4m61-GApXa?dl=0

If you follow the link, you will see a list of the files (I hope) including, e.g. a plain text version, a bibtex version, a pdf version, etc.

Best
Doug
Doug Arnold,                       doug at essex.ac.uk
Dept. of Language & Linguistics,   http://privatewww.essex.ac.uk/~doug
University of Essex,               Room: 4.334
Wivenhoe Park,                     Tel: +44 1206 872084 (direct)
Colchester, CO4 3SQ, UK.           Fax: +44 1206 872198