[LFG] LFG20: call for volunteers for remote organization

John Lowe john.lowe at orinst.ox.ac.uk
Thu Apr 30 10:31:48 UTC 2020

Dear all,
further to my request for volunteers to help organize an online LFG20, I am happy to report that we have now been able to bring together a committee of volunteers who will take this forward. Thank you to all those who volunteered!

Further details of the conference will be publicized as soon as they are available.

Best wishes,
John