[LFG] ***UNCHECKED*** LFG Conference domain name

damir at linguistlist.org damir at linguistlist.org
Mon Sep 28 13:49:08 UTC 2020

Hi everybody,

Going back to the LFG conference in Ann Arbor, I bought the domain
"lfg-conference.org" to host the LFG conference website there. Back then we
talked about keeping this domain and actually archiving the different LFG
conference websites under this domain name. Since one can redirect it to any
server, this archive and website hosting could be anywhere. Back then we
thought that The LINGUIST List could host this on one of their servers and
instances. I am not sure about the status now. We could talk to them about
that, if you think that this would be of interest to the LFG community.

The "lfg-conference.org" domain is expiring on the 28th of October, as
GoDaddy just told me. If anybody wants to take this on and manage this, let
me know and I could transfer the domain to your GoDaddy or whatever account,
or we can make alternative arrangements. If nobody wants to continue that, I
will let it expire on the 28th of October.

All the best!

DC

Cancels on 10/28/2020 | Term: 2 Years

lfg-conference.org