[LFG] Online social - trying again! - 10 October

Stephen Jones stephen at stephenjones.eu
Wed Sep 30 21:27:10 UTC 2020

Dear friends and colleagues,

Because of technical problems, people received the last invitation to an LFG online social after the proposed date. Apologies for that, it was out of our control.

Undaunted, we’re trying again with a longer lead time. The next online LFG social will be at 1700 UTC on Saturday 10 October. The venue will again be LFG Discord server. If you would like help accessing Discord, please email stephen at stephenjones dot eu

Local timings for the session are

1000 US West Coast
1300 US East Coast
1800 UK