Eight International Conference of the International Academic Law

sindhdoc at vsnl.net sindhdoc at vsnl.net
Wed Mar 13 23:53:27 UTC 2002

Dear Pr. Genoveva Vrabie:
I'm glad to learn that the Universitatea "Mihail Kogalniceanu" is hosting
the eighth International Conference of the International Academic of
Linguistic Law, 24 - 26 May 2002. I hope I can attend the Conference,
though it may be possible to submit the paper at this stage.
I'll be in Barcelona at the World Congress of Language Policies 16-20 April
2002, delivering a keynote address on Demography and language planning.
Later I'll be in Frankfurt and Heidelberg.
Some time back, I guess in 1993, I met Joseph Turi when I participated in a
United Nations Conference on Language and International Law hosted by the
University of Ottowa. Law Department and presented a paper on the Indian
multilingual scene. Presently I'm associated with the Universal Langugae
Rights Group at Barcelona, initiated with the support from UNESCO, and a
member of the LINGUAPAX Scientific Committee for the World Congress of
Language Policies.
I look forward to get details of the Conference, With best regards,
Lachman Khubchandani
Lachman Khubchandani, Director
Centre for Communication Studies
270 Sindh Society, Ganesh Khind