Suggestion for On-line Workshop

Harold F. Schiffman haroldfs at ccat.sas.upenn.edu
Wed Apr 16 13:56:10 UTC 2003

I'd like to second the motion made by Rachel; these on-line discussions
are nice, but for each message sent I personally receive (as list-owner)
about 10 error messages from addresses that are not current, or vacation
messages etc.  It's making things a little hairy for me.  (I know, I could
track down all the "bad" addresses and delete them, but at the moment I
don't have the time.)

Hal Schiffman