Privacy issues

Theo Du Plessis dplesslt.HUM at mail.uovs.ac.za
Thu Aug 21 11:28:45 UTC 2003

Dear Hal

We have looked at your listing on your website and noticed only one
thing, Prof. Du Plessis' email address have changed in the mean time
from fgldp.rd at mail.uovs.ac.za to dplesslt.hum at mail.uovs.ac.za.  Can you
please fix that accordingly.

Thank you very much in anticipation.

Regards

Miss F. Kleinhans
Typist/Clerk: ULFE

Prof. L.T. du Plessis
Director
Unit for Language Facilitation and Empowerment
University of the Free State
P.O. Box 339
BLOEMFONTEIN
9300
Tel nr:  +27 51-401 2405
Faks nr: +27 51-448 3976
E-mail: dplesslt.hum at mail.uovs.ac.za
Website: http://www.etfb.org.za

>>> haroldfs at ccat.sas.upenn.edu 08/13/03 09:41PM >>>
Dear members of the Language-Policy List,

It has been brought to my attention that we may not have enough
privacy protection in our website listings devoted to your personal
data.
I urge you to review your current listing on our website, and to let
me
know if there is anything you would like deleted or change.

The way this is set up, you can fill out the form, but you can't change
or
edit it after you submit it; but I can, and I will if you let me know
what
you would like changed.  If you would like your email address or phone
numbers deleted, let me know; you will still receive emails addressed
the whole group, even if it is not listed on your page.  Please do NOT
fill out another form in addition to the one already there, however;
it
won't replace the original one, and it makes it difficult for me to
figure
out which one you want!

Alternatively, if you do NOT wish to receive emails, I can delete your
email address from the listserv; your entry page will still be listed.

Best wishes,

Hal Schiffman