Table of Contents, Language and Education

Harold F. Schiffman haroldfs at ccat.sas.upenn.edu
Tue Jul 15 15:04:34 UTC 2003

Table of Contents, Language and Education Volume Number: 17 Issue Number:
2 Issue Date: 2003

Tove Skutnabb-Kangas:
Revitalisation of Indigenous Languages in Education: Contextualising
the Papua New Guinea Experience

Yasuko Nagai and Ronah Lister:
What is Our Culture? What is Our Language? Dialogue Towards the
Maintenance of Indigenous Culture and Language in Papua New Guinea

David Klaus:
The Use of Indigenous Languages in Early Basic Education in Papua New
Guinea: A Model for Elsewhere?

Alan Urmston:
Learning to Teach English in Hong Kong: The Opinions of Teachers in
Training

Rosemary Wildsmith-Cromarty:
Mutual Apprenticeship in the Learning and Teaching of an Additional
Language

Book Reviews
Language Ideologies: Critical Perspectives on the Official English
Movement, Vol. 2: History, Theory, and Policy