Research on bilingualism in child language development

Paul B. Garrett pgarrett at astro.temple.edu
Wed Nov 5 19:42:14 UTC 2003

Miriam,

A fair number of relevant studies are covered in a review article that I co-authored and
published about a year ago:

Garrett, Paul B. & Patricia Baquedano-López, 2002.  "Language Socialization: Reproduction and
Continuity, Transformation and Change."  _Annual Review of Anthropology_ 31:339-361.

The article is available online as well as in hard copy.  (If for any reason you can't get
online access, let me know.)

Yours,
Paul