Language Policy Implementation (in Education)

Anthea Fraser Gupta A.F.Gupta at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Apr 26 08:16:41 UTC 2004

Errr....

Who is the (apologetic) 'I' of this message?  It would be helpful to
have a little more context for these links.

Anthea

*     *     *     *     *
Anthea Fraser Gupta (Dr)
School of English, University of Leeds, LS2 9JT
<www.leeds.ac.uk/english/staff/afg>
NB: Reply to a.f.gupta at leeds.ac.uk
*     *     *     *     *

http://www.ieq.org/pdf/interim_ghana.pdf
http://www.nied.edu.na/NERA%20Website/Implementation%20of%20the%20langua
ge%20policy.pdf

Sorry if they are not of any specific academic interest to anybody on
the
list; I'm afraid I'm no expert at language policy implementation, but
perhaps there might be experts out there who would not mind sharing
their
expertise. By the way, any interest in this?

http://www.dec.org/pdf_docs/PNACN638.pdf

Sorry for exposing my ignorance again, but perhaps a healthy academic
community should be a mutually supportive one - regardless of
background,
experience, etc. Perhaps too ideal, isn't it?