Membership milestone

Harold F. Schiffman haroldfs at ccat.sas.upenn.edu
Mon Apr 26 18:06:50 UTC 2004

Dear members of the Consortium for Language Policy and Planning,

Last week we passed a milestone: we now have just over 200 members, and
still growing.  Thanks to all of you for helping make this consortium a
success!

I would add only one caveat at this time:  postings must be signed by the
person (not organization) sending them; violations of this policy will
result in the violator being dropped from the list.  We have managed
rather successfully up to now in keeping this list spam-free, so I hope we
can continue to do so.

Yours sincerely,

H. Schiffman
List-owner