correction to implementation bibliography

Aurolyn Luykx aurolynluykx at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 19:17:00 UTC 2004

Hi Hal,
the title of my piece that you included in your list
is not "Quechua language planning in Bolivia" but "The
Future of Quechua and the Quechua of the Future:
Language Ideologies and Language Planning in Bolivia."
Thanks for compiling the list and passing it on --
it's a useful resource.
Aurolyn Luykx

--- "Harold F. Schiffman"

http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/plc/clpp/bibliogs/implementbiblio.html