EARTH/HKLNA - A List Announcement (2nd Mailing)

P. Kerim Friedman kerim.list at oxus.net
Sat Aug 14 10:42:07 UTC 2004

Long URLs will be respected across all platforms and e-mail systems if
you remember to encode them with angle brackets before and after. Like
so:

<http://homepage.mac.com/moogoonghwa/earth/current/hklna/indices/
qualdex.html>

This will prevent them from being broken by word-wrapping and will
ensure that they are clickable.

Cheers,

kerim