Language Policy books for review

Oladipo Salami diposalami at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 10:20:08 UTC 2004

Could you please send any of the books listed below (the order  is that of
preference:
(1) Omoniyi, T.  The sociolinguistics of borderlands: two nations, one
community.

or (2) Mazrui, Alamin M. English in Africa: After the cold war.

or (3) Globalisation and African languages risks and benefits.

My mailing address:
Dr L. Oladipo Salami
Department of English,
Obafemi Awolowo University,