Uncommon language question from Argentina: ARIPAL

Anthea Fraser Gupta A.F.Gupta at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Dec 2 09:28:52 UTC 2004

Aripal (or Arypal) seems to have circulation in some circles associated
with Aryan mysticism.  See:

http://www.santiagobovisio.com/esp/libros/libro37.htm

This "idioma desconocido de la ciencia europea" (hmm?) seems to be known
only through some sacred texts.

What is fascinating (and rather scary) to me is how
Indo-Europeanism/Aryanism is still a living mystical and racial idea to
some people.

Anthea

Anthea Fraser Gupta (Dr)
School of English, University of Leeds, LS2 9JT
<www.leeds.ac.uk/english/staff/afg>
NB: Reply to a.f.gupta at leeds.ac.uk