Native Nations, Native Voices/Igbo (Nigeria), Mohawk, Chamorro (Pacific) and Hawai'ian

Gordon Bronitsky g.bronitsky at att.net
Sat Dec 11 22:26:23 UTC 2004

	Native Nations, Native Voices continues to gain national and
international publicity and attention.  I’m stll raising the funds for
the festival but I wanted to share with you these recent e-mails from
writers in Igbo (Nigeria), Mohawk (New York) and Chamorro (Commonwealth
of the Northern Marianas Islands.
	In addition, one of the invited writers is Larry Kimura, a Hawai’ian
language writer (and much more!) who is a faculty member at the
University of Hawaii at Hilo.  I’m also sharing with you an article
from the Chronicle of Higher Education about the work he and others
have done to revive Hawai’ian language and culture.
	Thank you.

Gordon Bronitsky

	As a native speaker of igbo language and a native writer(poems) in
igbo, i wish to participate in the forthcoming native language
festival.igbo language is a language of the kwa subfamily in the benue
-congo language family spoken in eastern nigeria with an estimae of
60million speakers.

i would need more information about this festival inorder to register
myself.hope to here from u .bye.

chris
(Chima Eleodimuo)