Intellectual profundity and journalistic bombast -- Is English King?

R. A. Stegemann moogoonghwa at mac.com
Tue Dec 14 13:09:59 UTC 2004

Thanks for responding!

I am sure that President Bush thinks the same; hence, is strong
alliance with Tony Blair. By the way, how many people speak Aramaic,
Greek, and Latin today? In short, how many empires have ever survived?
They leave their marks on the tree of world history and wither in the
winds of time.

The only empires that we should be building today are corporate, and
national and world governments should be monitoring and controlling
their behavior, so that it does not get out of hand -- not propagating
it.

Best wishes,

Hamo