printability and standardization

Aurolyn Luykx aurolynluykx at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 16:38:28 UTC 2004

Christina P.:
Can you provide the full reference for Brown, and some
others regarding the negative attitudinal effects of
standardizing vernaculars for use in bilingual ed.?
Kendall King's book on Ecuadorian Quichua gives
another example of same.
Thanks,
Aurolyn Luykx

... The literature on bilingual education (eg

http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/~haroldfs/public/stantam/STANTAM.HTM