TURKMENISTAN ELIMINATES DUAL CITIZENSHIP

Roland Breton breton-roland at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 13 16:43:22 UTC 2004

Turmenistan ruling people seem to have perfectly learned the lesson taught
by their former Russian masters and their present Russian interlocutors.
Democracy for all of them is just a play covering corruption and power
monopoly. And any minority has no right. The new reality is that, in
Turkmenistan, now the Russian are the minority instead of the ruling elite
above the oppressed majority.

Best regards

Roland Breton

Roland J.-L. Breton