books for review for Language Policy

Wayne Wright Wayne.Wright at asu.edu
Tue Jun 1 14:33:21 UTC 2004

Hi Kendall,

I'd be interested in reviewing Rebecca Freeman's book, Building on Community Bilingualism. Please let me know if this one is still available for review. If so, please send to me at my home address:

1515 S. Extension Rd. #1002
Mesa, AZ 85210

Please note, I'm moving to the University of Texas, San Antonio at the end of this month, so please do send the book as soon as possible. If you need to mail it after June, please send to my new address:

11093 Cedar Park
San Antonio, TX 78249

Thank you!

-Wayne