request

Beeman, William William_Beeman at brown.edu
Tue Nov 2 15:00:59 UTC 2004

Greetings,

Have you already applied for, and received the Fulbright Award? We do not make the awards. After you have received it, we could be your host institution. Please tell me what your situation is. If you have not applied for a Fulbright Award, please visit the American Embassy in Algiers or any American consulate for information on how to apply.

Best,

Bill Beeman

William O. Beeman
Professor, Anthropology; and Theatre, Speech and Dance
Brown University
Providence, RI 02912
Tel: (401) 863-3251
http://www.williambeeman.com
(2004-2005 Visiting Professor, Cultural and Social Anthropology,
Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305)