Native Language Classes Aim to Ease Transition to English

R. A. Stegemann moogoonghwa at mac.com
Thu Oct 28 00:05:43 UTC 2004

If you mean the number of people who can say good-bye and hello in two
or more languages, it is increasing. It you mean people with equally
good fluency in two or more languages of which at least one is their
mother tongue (used here in the narrowest sense of the word), it is
difficult to say.

More to come, but later.

Hamo