France: triple rejection of the amendment for the Language Charter

munang ayafor amunaisaiah at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 19:51:57 UTC 2005

Hi Prof. Schiffman,
I wanted to ask you (without sending it generally on our lpolicy net)
if articles are already being accepted for the VOL. on language policy
in Cameroon. I just completed an empirical study on official
bilingualism and language planning in Cameroon for my PhD and thought I should
submit a contribution.

I also wanted to purchase a copy of Recento's "An Introduction to
Language Policy: theory and Method"  which you advertized on our lpolicy
net. I cannot trace find it at amazon.com. Do you have any information
regarding that?

Isaiah Munang
Big Sandy College
KCTCS
University of Kentucky

"Harold F. Schiffman" <haroldfs at ccat.sas.upenn.edu> wrote:
Forwarded from Eurolang

France : triple rejet de l'amendement pour la Charte des langues
minoritaires

Douarnenez 1/27/2005 , by Yann Rivallain

[Note: Because my email facility can't transmit documents with French
accents in them without removing all the accents, I am attaching the
article (in French) with this message.]

H. Schiffman