New group: "MINEL" - The future of our linguistic diversity

Harold F. Schiffman haroldfs at ccat.sas.upenn.edu
Mon Feb 14 14:28:31 UTC 2005

Forwarded from Code-switching listserv:

FYI, a new group of possible interest to some readers of code- switching
is called MINEL - The future of our linguistic diversity Webhome:
MINEL-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Depending how you (want to) read it, MINEL stands for "Maternal,
Indigenous, National & Ethnic Languages" and/or "MINority & Endangered
Languages." It considers development and revitalization of languages
around the world. Much of the postings are news items.

You're invited to join it also (subscribe via the webhome or subscription
e-mail given above). The topic, though also dealing with languages, is
different than that of code-switching, and there will be few if any
crossposts.

Don Osborn

http://us.click.yahoo.com/RzSHvD/UOnJAA/79vVAA/GP4qlB/TM

Web page: http//groups.yahoo.com/group/code-switching
Yahoo! Groups Links