The magic of ignorance - English a false prophet

R. A. Stegemann moogoonghwa at mac.com
Tue Jan 11 15:59:56 UTC 2005

Easy and difficult are relative terms. Certainly it will take more
effort than most governments are willing or even prepared to make, but
the pay-off appears to be large. Moreover, distinguishing among the
parts does not have to be exact. In the first place, the private sector
is always present to adjust for weaknesses brought about by public
sector shortcomings. In the second place, at some point the individual
can find his own way.

Not only do I believe it is possible to convince most people that it is
a fruitless dream, but that many do not share the dream in the first
place. I will not say whose dream it is, because I have already
insulted enough people already.

Hamo